"free hugs"--sign me up



alright, now that i have put all that negative business out, it's time for something positive: today i am choosing to be awesome by showing this video that i loveLoveLOVE-- "all the same" by sick puppies. okay, do NOT let the band's name fool you, this video is all about one man's quest for "free hugs" and i must admit (ohhhh, i am soooo giving you ammunition to mock me by putting this out there....here i go.) almost every time i see it, when he receives his first hug, i tear right up. there it is. i guess i just know i can be as cynical and jaded as the next person, and this video shows how things can be right with the world. it is only 3 minutes and 38 seconds, so if you do nothing else but view this kick a song today, you have done yourself a favor.

to view something that should put a smile on your face, click here

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That just made my day! (And you are a GEM! Glad I found your site from Tiburon's.)

Trina said...

*sniff* This one gets me every time.

Suzie said...

this was SOOOO good! Totally made my day. And caused some good tears, too!
Love ya Mindi!

Omgirl said...

I must be seriously pre-menstrual because that video totally made me cry AND I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE. Hahaha, I'm such a loser.

Mia said...

How had I never seen that before?!?! That was great and might have gotten a tear or two from me too. I'm saving up a free hug for you Mindi ;)