"may i have 5 minutes on the clock please?"

if you've never seen "never been kissed", then i first say, "what is wrong with you?", and then "go out and rent this!" two words: michael vartan. he is yummy. and drew barrymore is always darling--if you've lived under a rock, the basic premise of this is that drew was an undercover reporter for a newspaper who goes back to high school for an expose piece about the school and ends up falling for one of the teachers. she comes out to him by telling him she will be waiting for him on the pitcher's mound at the high school baseball game for 5:00 at halftime and that if he loves her, to meet her there----SERIOUSLY. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE ENDINGS, EVER. EVAH!! TAKE 6 MINUTES FOR THIS SOMETIME TODAY--

it will keep a smile on your face


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


all day.....and one on your honey's tonight!

16 comments:

Holly H. said...

I LOVE that movie, and he IS YUMMY!

Christie said...

I agree - one of my fav "chick flicks"

Lesley said...

Love it!

Jori said...

You're right it's such a great movie!

Tiburon said...

LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

LOVE Michael Vartan!

Tiburon said...

Oh and if you have ever seen One Hour Photo - he is nakie nakie in it. Not that I have watched it - cause I would never do that - but I heard about it. From some of my really bad seed friends.

Tanja said...

MMMmmm, Love a good ending and Michael Vartan.

Trina said...

Oh, how I love Michael.
One of my favorite movies, for sure.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

SMILING?!?! I was crying- I'm an emotional mess right now, being with child & all :)
i love you- you are the best
-jodi

hoLLy said...

when i watched that movie for the first time, years ago, i fell in love with that mr. vartan. ahhhh. he is quite the stud.

Megal said...

I do love Michael Vartan oh so much in this movie, but not quite as much as I loved him as Vaughn on Alias. I sure do miss that show.

Kristi said...

Awww yeah baby! I am such a sucker for this movie and Michael Vartan. he really is so pretty. He is one of the reasons I love ol' Alias! Good movie pick!!

Omgirl said...

I wish I could go back and do high school over again like that. I'd do things SO differently. Different friends, different classes, different interests. EVERYTHING would be different. Except my senior year boyfriend. He was hot.

{Annie N.} said...

What?! You had never seen that movie. Thats where my love for Michael V. started or was it Alias?

Ida said...

I heart that movie!

No Cool Story said...

Aww. Josie Grossie no more! :'}
I super love that movie.
Michael , yes!