blogger dinner--it will rock your world!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


alright, you blesbian blogging bff's--i'm getting myself and my kankles up there to see you, so you had better be HERE on monday night:



WHERE: MONDAY, JULY 21,ST



TIME: 5:00 P.M. (to beat our all the other senior citizens for our dinner meal, but there's no way to get around those that will surely be there at 4:30...besides, we can outrun those jazzys)



PLACE: TAYLORSVILLE CAFE RIO


i really wanna see any and every one of you there as possible--it doesn't matter if you feel like a total blurker and only know few.....or NONE. come and get to know MANY & ALL!!! i want you there so i can tell you how many ways:


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments



zwani.com myspace graphic comments



me and my kankles are gonna be there--GET YOUR BUTT THERE, TOO!!


22 comments:

Tiburon said...

You so know that I will be there!

Can't wait :)

Hannah said...

Dang. If only it was on the weekend! My husband will be at school, so I can't come. Have fun!!

R-Eight said...

Have so much fun!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Wish I could be there, it would be so fun! Just blog about it when you get back so we can all be a part of it.

Adam and Kristina said...

I wish I could come, but I have to work, to support the lifestyle my husband has become accustomed to.

Vanessa said...

I really, really, really, really, really want to come. I will make every effort to be there. I've got to pawn my kids off on some in-laws. How will we know where you are? Will you have a corner with a sign saying "bloggers over here"?

gina bina said...

...will be out of town :(...

rachel said...

I am SO there :) I have to bring my kids but the hubby works down the street from there so he will be picking them up so I can hang....woot woot!

Tiffany said...

Woot! Woot! Oh yeah!

steveandsteph said...

Taylorsville? What? Guess I will M.I.A. Eat some tortillas for me!

devri said...

I saw this a couple of weeks ago, and got really excited, then I checked the calender, and shed a tear, our reuniion is that week, but today when I found out that yuz a comin' I just about wet my wet my undies, hate it, hate you all, fine go have fun, I hope you all leave that mexican chill grill, with the worse case of diarrea eva!!! jk- have a great time with out me.

Tiffany said...

I would so love to be there! If California and Oregon would just drop into the ocean and make Washington and Utah and little closer together, it would be a little easier for me to make it!

Ida said...

When you make the CA tour dates I will be there.

ashlynn said...

OK - why don't we do this in St. G Mindi? I end up telling my husband Coby almost everyday what you wrote on your blog because you are always making me laugh. His reply is "why don't we ever go hang out with this Mindi?" So come on!

Omgirl said...

Well, I guess I'll go since it IS at Cafe Rio and I do like a BBQ pork taco now and then.

Tanja said...

Wish I was closer, have fun! I want to see lots of pictures though....

Holly H. said...

See ya Monday in all your kankle glory!

Kami said...

Let's here it for Kankles!! You know I am so excited!!

b. said...

I.Have.Never.Heard.Of.the.Term."Blesbians".

Oh, my goodness!!
That's a SCREAM!!!
I might be one!

I will be in freakin' Magna for a conference all day...5:00 might work. Can I come? Is it really an open invite?

Blesbrian.....oh, too funny!

b. said...

Crap!
I forgot I have tickets to the rodeo tomorrow night!
I need to be back down to the UC by 6 to take the fam.

hoLLy said...

wish i coulda come:(

Misty said...

Count me in!