CAKE: NOM NOM NOM

this is one of my blogging bff's, gina bina--

she posted these cupcakes that she made, yes MADE, for her friend's 3 year old's birthday party. now, once i got over my mini-heart attack over the thought of creating these magnificent cupcakes for 3 year olds who are gonna take one bite and then throw them away, (this is not my first rodeo, folks--learn from the master) i wanted to show you her masterpieces:







since i have my own master baker (why do i think that never gets old? strange....) in the form of my megan, i've wanted her to make these. but then i saw the photos of these spectacular cakes, and i thought you all could vote on which one i shall have her bestow upon us:


1. big, massive hunk 'o meat:





2. creepy, Creepy, CREEPY baby girl:






3. the undeniable awesomeness of the norris:





4. large mound 'o poop with flies:





discuss.

18 comments:

devri said...

Poop! Now who wouldn't want to bite into a big pile of *#*&%.. Now that's nom nom nom, but your friends, I do likey!!

Stephanie M said...

I love those cupcakes!! What talent!

Tanja said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes. The large mound o poop, I couldn't fathom even taking a forkful just because of what it looked like. Thanks anyway.

rachel said...

I hope that says Ewwwww in japanese! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....Chuck Norris all the way!

Christie said...

Yep - the poop cake is not so yummy looking. But it is funny.

gina bina said...

Min, my heart just skipped a beat or 12 when I saw my chubby face and my cupcakes on your blog this morning! Thanks for the shout out...I feel like such a celebrity.
Now I know what my next challenge is...terd cupcakes!
nom nom nom

Ida said...

Lil Richie and I are admiring the cupcakes. I am a cupcake freak!

Adam and Kristina said...

I am a cupcake whore, and those cupcakes are the cutest thing I've ever seen. Even cuter than Shiloh.

Holly H. said...

I can't believe she went through the hassle to make those killer cupcakes for a bunch of kids that probably just licked the frosting off the top and left a mess to clean up. What a girl!

Oh, and remember the "barbie cakes" back in the day? My mom's friend made one for me one year and I still remember it. There she was standing tall, looking at me. Her dress made of cake and frosting. It still makes me say... ahhhhhh.

Trina said...

Those cupcakes are amazing.
That poop cake makes me want to never eat cake again.

Kami said...

Gina... don't do it!

I too was uber impressed with little Betty Crocker - Way to go Gina!

Tiffany said...

I vote for Gina Bina's cupcakes!! Hands down!

Amy said...

Wow! I am bake impaired so that kind of stuff really impresses me. Way to go GIna-Bina!

Misty said...

The legs on Chuck Norris FREAK me out, but my vote for the cupcakes is the lion...truly, brilliance!

Megal said...

those cupcakes are way too cute to be wasting on anyone, let alone three year olds! wow.

Jori said...

I am peeing my pants over these! Actually, I'm pooping my pants over these.

Rusti said...

Crap & flies. Yum.

No Cool Story said...

Ah, she's so talented, WOw.

That's not Chuck Norris!! Ooh, he's not going to like that, no one punks CHuck Norris.

I am going to vote hunk o'meat. It's the least offensive ;)