dancing around the world



(from gawker)


Well, the NYT loves the latest YouTube hit—Matt Harding's video, "Dancing," in which he videotapes himself dancing in locales around the world. (After making his original dancing videos a few years ago, he got sponsored by Stride gum.) "In many ways 'Dancing' is an almost perfect piece of Internet art: it’s short, pleasingly weird and so minimal in its content that it’s open to a multitude of interpretations." Click to watch the happiest thing on earth.



yeah. what THEY said--wanna feel good today? watch THIS it really IS just a small world, after all.....

6 comments:

Tiburon said...

Your link doesn't seem to be working... :(

Mindi said...

sorry--fixed it now

Vanessa said...

My fave-New Guinea.

MiaKatia said...

Ok so call me sappy, but that makes me cry, happy tears. I love the little kids just being happy and dancing and laughing. I love this video!!!

Tiburon said...

That is so frackin cool I straight up stole it for my blog. With props of course!

No Cool Story said...

Matt's videos always leave me :)