ew 50 pop culture moments that rocked fashion

still getting some great mileage out of that copy of "entertainment weekly" that i straight up ripped off from the dermatologist's office (hey! i told you--he had it coming.)

as someone who has always been a bit obsessed with pop culture and fashion, i thought the following collection they put together of "50 pop culture moments that rocked fashion" was the BOMB. my favorite and most personally affecting, of course, was moment number 45-46 below:



so, when you have 10 minutes or so to read, click on the pages--i was so thoroughly entertained by all these little tidbits, and i thought they did a heckuva job covering all their bases.

i've somehow managed to not screw them up so you can enlarge. ....












6 comments:

No Cool Story said...

45-46 without a doubt. I dreamed about Debbie's look.

#24, at 13 all I wanted to do was look just like Jennifer Beals.

Ah, good times.

Holly H. said...

I still love those 90210 haircuts... maybe I just love Dillan... hmmmm. And Ashton's trucker hat. That boy's on my 5 LIST! YUMMMEEE!

And seriously, did you really scan all those pages in? Girl, you kill me!

Tanja said...

Good reading, thanks!

Omgirl said...

Sadly, I had the Salt 'N' Peppa haircut (#34), only the white version. A fashion faux pas I'd like to forget.

Renee said...

I too loved the Debbie (Debrah) Gibson, not so much that stinky Electric Youth perfume however. Remember that?

Loved the Bjork swan outfit and still have mad love for SAC's Carrie Bradshaw. I know she's never tasteful,modest, or even color coordinated but I have love nonetheless.

Pippa said...

So funny. Perfect reading for the rainy Sunday afternoon we are having here