funnyfunnyfunny randomness

seriously. who is in charge here? like i said about a month ago--two words, amy winehouse: RE. HAB.

makes me wanna buy WHATEVER he is selling:


truer words were never googled...


oh, i wish......just a little to "take the edge off".....(just kidding. maybe.)




it's the loincloth--i'm a sucka for a man in a loincloth. does it EVERY time



genius--



i placed my bid for $85,000 and still waiting to hear back




i think i know some people who must have answered this ad:



NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!





{thanks, no cleaning here, a feathered nest, and more cowbell for some of the images!}

10 comments:

Tanja said...

On the go jungle juice...now that would be something!{ha-ha}

Adam and Kristina said...

Where do you find this stuff?!?! Hilarious!

rachel said...

I think Amy Winehouse is a zombie...all of the "stuff" she has injested has zombified her....poor girl.

Kristi said...

Holy crap, this is why I LOVE your blog. For real. I don't know why, but the Chuck Norris thing is still making me laugh.

MiaKatia said...

Hilarious that they are all taking pictures of the sign. So funny!

hoLLy said...

the check is a riot, A RIOT!

oh and that pied piper is totally awesome. i bet all the rats in the city came crawling out to meet him.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Love the random laughs, keep 'em coming.

Ida said...

Those are hilarious!

Omgirl said...

I would totally buy that jungle juice for my kids!

Misty said...

On Amy Winehouse....she is a no-talent crack whore who needs a swift kick in the face....Was that too brutal?