TEST YOUR NINJA SKILLZ HERE:







i was a copy-cat--my blesbian bff tammy had this little beauty on her blog and i likey.


anything that's all about me, i am all about..



see how well you REALLY know me.


if you don't care, move on to the next blog.


(wait! no! i was just kidding! LOVE ME. PICK ME. CHOOSE ME......)



p.s. i'd like to add that i just took my test and scored 100 percent. just saying....













































































how well do you know me? and do you really even care?
1) my favorite tool to pick something out of my teeth is:
a toothpick
dental floss
the back of my earring
waterpik






























Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com













18 comments:

devri said...

Guess I stalk you way too much, I only got one wrong, and didn't even have to look back on posts, just seems like we have same personality. (yours being higher in rank of course. :)

Tiffany said...

OK, I took it and scored very well. I'd like to point out that I didn't actually know the correct answers to most of the questions, but I was able to sense them.

Ida said...

oh that was bad! I am sorry I am going to blame the migraine and it's 11:30 at night.

Suzie said...

WHA??
I fully expected to get 100% on this.
RUSS let me down!




by the way. I love this. may have to do it!

hoLLy said...

i tried it. i am pathetic.

rachel said...

o.k. it said I am officially a stalker :) sweet!

Mindi said...

i'd like to add that i just took it and i got 100 percent.

Christie said...

I guess I'm not a stalker, but I think that is something to be proud of!

Trina said...

Love these! Also, I sucked.

Krista said...

i can't even figure out how to take this freakin quiz....i'm an etard-ray

MiaKatia said...

What RBC loves golf and I know it.

Pedaling said...

i scored in the middle, not too bad, since it has not yet been a very long relationship for the two of us.
that was so fun.
i did one for myself and scheduled it to come on late tonight.
you are a riot!

Amy said...

I think I need to have known you longer than 20+ years... I only scored 60- basically I such. There were not any questions that I would really know like what color were the fuzzy dice on your b-day cake...GREEN!

Tiburon said...

CRAP! 60%?!?!

Stephanie M said...

I didn't know about all the driving incidents. Wowzer - talk about giving your parents gray hair :p I am tucking this quiz idea away - I like it!!

Jennie Minor said...

jsut took the test, and gross about the back of the earring. You don't really do that, do you?

Megal said...

Still disputing that Russ question.

carly k. said...

I missed the drowning one! Boo! I thought for sure you would be more scared that your kids would never move out. Drowning though is no funny business.