sean connery + alex trebek = bff's 4EVAH....

okay, i must warn you: this is not for the faint of heart. it does have a few naughty parts in it ( and how can it not, when you have sean connery saying, "suck it, trebek!!," and "i'll take 'the rapists' for 500") but i just watched this and had tears rolling down my face. for reals.

darrell hammond is genius as sean, and who could be better as his nemesis than will ferrell? to see this little montage of his greatest jeopardy moments (it's only 2:47 long), then you MUST and SHALL clickety HERE

10 comments:

Adam and Kristina said...

Hands down, the Jeopardy segments are my favorite segments on SNL. Hands down. I love Will Farrell, and frankly, if they weren't naughty, I wouldn't love them as much.

Tiburon said...

One of my favorite clips of all time. But I still can't forgive you for the humiliation.

Krista said...

i couldn't get the vid to work...i'm sure I've seen it and loved it. My fave is the one with "burt reynold" and his giant hat...

rachel said...

OMG...i love when they do jeopardy on SNL! Burt Reynolds is always the best :) Crackalakin me up this a.m. :)

devri said...

Don't tell but I was in lust with him back in the day!!!! Burt baby fo-eva!!!!!

Ida said...

that was great I never saw those clips before.

Jennie Minor said...

I saw this SNL a couple years ago but just watched it again, and I still started crying I was laughing so hard. LOVE IT!

Vanessa said...

One of my faves!

Shanz said...

Oh MY HELL!

simply kris said...

wil is a genius. love a man who can make me laugh. did you ever see him portray sports commentator, Harry Caray? oh my, I did pee a little from guffawing. And I love him in Elf.