"the way you make-a me WHEEL..."

my buddy shanz just posted THIS the other day which made me remember how much i really do still love michael jackson songs.

then, no joke, i see the photo above of him in las vegas lsat weekend and i think: oh, king of pop: wherefore art thou???

(btw: my favorite songs of his? keep it in the closet (you know--that video with naomi campbell in which they tried to protray him as a heterosexual who was normal.) and, yes, the way you make me feel --another attempt at showing his "butchness".


{poor mikey.....sigh}

p.s.--tara just had THIS 50 seconds of mj goodness that you shouldn't pass up. so don't.

13 comments:

Christie said...

MJ is a FREAK (and not the good kind)

omar said...

The Jackson 5 should have stayed together. That's all I have to say.

Tanja said...

Freak is a great word for him!

Me and The Boys said...

WOW. is he really still out there? kinda sad!

devri said...

hard to feel sorry for him, but I do.

Vanessa said...

He never fooled me with all that pretending to like girls. LOVED the video to The Way you Make me Feel! (but why must he always grab himself?) I wanted to be the girl in that video w/her skinny legs and long curly hair.

tara said...

dude. I used to make it with my MJ 3 inch button in third grade. He was wearing that smooth white suit on the cover of the album. nice.

he's still got it, if you ask me. mask, aarp jazzy wheelchair, hole where the nose used to be, HOT.

Holly H. said...

He's probably wearing that mask because he no longer has a nose.

Shanz said...

Oh man! I TOTALLY wanted to be that skinny girl in "The Way You Make Me Feel" video! I've had nightmares about present Michael/Alien man.

Omgirl said...

Yeah, his videos with girls are laughable. Poor guy is most self-deluded person I know of. Not only does he think we'll believe he likes GROWN UPS and GIRLS, he thinks we will think his skin is white because of a disease and his face looks like a Jack-o-lanturn because he broke us nose. Brotha, please.

Ida said...

Is it wrong to say I missed him when he was a black guy. He had way better music. Now well he's just a freak.

No Cool Story said...

Oh c'mon mindi, you know that's you leaving the hospital last week.

No Cool Story said...

I like remember the time and keep it in the closet.

Weir-doe.