"cuz tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699!"


weird al always reminds me of my brothers, ryan & mike--they would usually be playing one of his albums when i'd walk by their room (which smelled like feet. and recess.)
i thought today would be just a little better for you all if you were able to see al rock the mike like a vandal........the amish way.


plus, how can you go wrong with a video that has florence henderson in it? oh.....that's right.......YOU CAN'T!!
clickity HERE to hear classic lines like, " as i walk through the valley where i harvest my grain, i take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain....."

11 comments:

Amy said...

I love Weird Al. I espesh love White and Nerdy! Who doesn't love Donny O. shakin' it?

devri said...

Ditto on that Amy!!

Amy said...

Oh.. no! I think Vanessa has stolen my identity! I know I didn't just leave that one...but I do love Weird Al. When we lived in BOise he was coming in concert and Big Daddy said, not only no, but Hell no!" Party Pooper!

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

LOL, this was too good! I forgot about this video! thanks for the reminder and the laugh...and yes, I WHITE AND NERDY TOO!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Love your blog. Love it so much you won an award. Claim it here:
http://simplyanonymom.blogspot.com/2008/08/you-like-me-you-really-really-like-me.html

Suzie said...

I LOVE Weird Al. And have in turn passed that love along to my nerdy children.

tammy said...

That is a classic.

How do you manage to have exactly four posts every day?

Tori :) said...

My little brother lip synced this song one year. We had him dressed all amish. It was stinkin' cute.
I still say "go medieval on your hiney..." or "Well be laughing our heads off when you're burning in hell!"

Rusti said...

"...I'm a million times as humble as thou art!" :)

Tiburon said...

feet and recess!?!?! You freaking kill me!!!

MiaKatia said...

Weird Al is one of those things I love even though I am embarrassed to admit it...