funnyfunnyfunny randomness

where is this playground and how do i get my kids IN?





and while we are on the subject of "THAT'S JUST WRONG".... no thanks. i'll have the nuggets




naughty boy!




fight the power!





oh, my. note to self: do NOT get tattoo from this artist:





this made me guffaw--isn't it just so true?




for your future emo child:




i simply don't have anything to say about this one--just speechless:





i think they know about my secret weed-pulling fetish:



i'd buy it.




{thanks, shanz, and--as usual!--more cowbell for some of the images!}

17 comments:

ELASTICWAISTBANDLADY said...

Oh, is this the part where I say something like "LOL, that was too funny?"

Okay. LOL This post was too funny!

I like the poop chute slide the best.

Vanessa said...

Where do you get this stuff?

Lesley said...

I would be presented the cake cuz I have never weeded. Ever.

Melissa said...

Who thinks of a slide like that...some poopy head?! Funny!

Tiffany said...

I can't get over that slide!

Tiffany said...

I can't get over that slide!

hoLLy said...

i don't know what would be more enjoyable, climbing into the elephants butt or climbing out.

and i love that gary.

rachel said...

Dang...I really needed half a car last week?! I wonder if it is still available (cross fingers, hope hope hope)

Holly H. said...

I think "Try The Anus" should be the motto of the day!

Tanja said...

Would you let your kids slide down that slide? Ewww....

Kami said...

That Weeding cake was meant for us, don'tcha think?!

Pedaling said...

the first two were the best....so funny!

Ida said...

I so want my fro to be that lovely!

Shanz said...

Oh yeah! You always make me giggle!

Misty said...

The elephant tailpipe slide is so wrong in so many ways!

devri said...

That is one mega pain in the @##.

MiaKatia said...

That elephant was hilarious. I think I could take pictures of my kids coming down that chute for days! Misspelled tattoos, ARGH...