hormonal, much?

some years ago i was in the gym one morning doing my thang on the stairmaster when this brian mcknight video comes on vh1.

now, let it be stated for the record that i am in no-way-shape-or-form a b mck fan, but i started watching this video, and by the end of the 4 minutes i was crying so hard i had to GET OFF THE MACHINE.

seriously. it's not that sad--it could even "maybe" (translation: not) be argued that it has a happy ending. but it just got me right THERE that morning. i don't even know if i've seen it again after that, but i started thinking about it the other day......so......

(p.s. yup, just watched it again and, TEARS. seriously. what the?)


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


here's a little dose of "warm and fuzzy" but in a kinda sentimental, sad way for you today.
enjoy! (sorry 'bout the first 6 seconds of lady in the bikini--kinda random.)
clickety HERE

9 comments:

R-Eight said...

Sad!!

MiaKatia said...

got some tears from me. sniff...

Kristen said...

Got me too! I'm going to need another Diet Coke!

Lamchops said...

Thanks alot! This is just what I needed to watch this far into pregnancy eh? Actually, I was proud of myself for not shedding tears. But still it gets you. I think the only reason I did not cry at it is because I usually get my daily quota in by watching baby story or commercials or even listening to the occasional country song.

rachel said...

tissue please...

tammy said...

Oh airplane crashes...just what I need.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

So glad my hubby is traveling by car this week instead of flying!

Shayne said...

and people ask me why I love blogs so much.

Omgirl said...

I was relieved when it made sense for him to be walking through a corn field. Because I was hoping Brian McKnight wasn't trying to convince me he was reliving his days as an Iowa farmer.