my favorite monday



today is my favorite season, which is a no-brainer if you live in st. george: SPRING.


i love fall, but fall doesn't really happen in these here parts until the end of october. then we have it for about a 3 week period, and it disappears. winter is YUCK, but i'm grateful that we have no snow and that the sun still shines so i don't want to put my head in the oven come february. but at the beginning of march, when the chill starts to wear off and the green starts to come back, i loveLoveLOVE living in southern utah!! we have a beautiful spring that lasts for long enough to make up for the fact that we totally got the shaft on fall.....


it also has to make up for the fact that it will hit about 1 MILLION degrees come august, so it better be good.


there was one spring about 7 or 8 years ago where i remember swimming with my friends and our children in an outdoor pool on april 1st--for real!! we just laughed and said that it was april fool's on spring itself.
since my computer blocks all stock photo programs, the only two images i could find of spring was the dc cherry blossoms above and this sweet 'hello kitty' frame, so--ENJOY.

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

i'm all about fall. love the weather, the colors of the leaves, the fact that i can bust out some long sleeved stuff, tv shows, etc. spring is a close second though. i love it when everything is in bloom!

Jennie Minor said...

nothing like spring in sg. but i love the fall too. oh how i miss living in sg.

Omgirl said...

I'm a summer girl myself. I do love spring, but it's so unpredictable. Sunny and warm one day, snowing the next. I guess I love summer so much because it's so GREEN.