you can stand under my umbrella ella ella ay ay ay

i've never made it a secret that i'm a sucker for a good pop song--even one that everyone gets sick of. say like............umbrella by rihanna:




i've also posted about my love for the cover by marie digby:




but did you know that there are many, MANY covers of umbrella out there? (HOW did you exsist? was it hard?)




there's the one republic cover:




mandy moore:




all time low (love this one!):




linkin park:




vanilla sky (slightly disturbing):




lillasyster:




my chemical romance:




plain white t's:




taylor swift:




veer union:

5 comments:

b. said...

I like this song too....I listened to a cover by Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood just yesterday!

Vanessa said...

Dear Guitar Player from lillasyster:

Please put a shirt on.

The end.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

i LOVE the veer union.

Omgirl said...

Ugh, I cannot take that Under my Umbrella-uh-uh-uh song. Sorry. It just gets stuck in my head too much!

tiburon said...

I have a sudden urge to paint myself silver-ilver-ilver-ilver eh eh eh