PEEP show

note to reader: (all five of you)

with easter around the corner, we are proud to present "peeps week" at word to your mother.

tune in for a different peep entry every day.

you're welcome, internet.
i posted this peep picture last easter, but it's still my all-time favorite.

i love peeps. they stand for everything that's wrong with america: white, refined processed sugar & large amounts of calories in a nutritionally-devoid food product.


so it was to my utter delight and surprise to find out that the washington post just held their first-ever sunday source peeps diorama contest.

"peeps are a girl's best friend"


"dancing with the peeps"


"a peep at mardi gras"


"sweeny todd, the demon barber of peep street"


you really must clickity HERE to see all of the genius entries. (you won't regret.)

8 comments:

Kami said...

So happy to be included in the 5...er I mean 305. I too love Peeps! In fact, it's what's for dinner! ;) I can't wait for the weekly peep show installments.

Omgirl said...

I usually eat one peep in honor of Easter, but that's about it.

Tiffany said...

I'm giggling. Those peeps are so NAUGHTY!

Amanda said...

The pole dancing is too funny.. nice! It's going to be a good week.

SO said...

Mmmm sugar....those "peep" shows are awesome.

Renee said...

That last one is the best!!! So good, Mindi.

tiburon said...

Oh the Sweeney Todd one is ROCKIN!

Jana said...

Ok so this post reminds me of this book I have called "Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same". Technically it's not peeps, but very similar. You have to buy it, or at the very least check out some excerpts from it here
http://www.bloomsbury.com/bitterwithbaggage/
(click on the chick)
it is hilarious and seems like something that would be right up your alley.