"the house with the sucky treats."


this list of twelve of the worst halloween "treats" you could get was awesome.

it totally reminded me of my trick-or-treating days. and you BET that i knew which houses gave out the good stuff. and which ones gave out apples. (right around the corner.) or always "ran out of candy". (next to east elementary.)

some things never change.

have a happy halloween! get down with your bad selves....

and here's a little sneak peek at what russ and our male friends are dressing up as this year--it's SPECTACULAR:



{gracias, petunia face!}

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aaaaaa, raisins! Those people suck!

In other news, that push-up train in the video is amazing. I hope Russ is planning on that one!

tiburon said...

I am gonna need pictures of the costumes.
For reals.

Vanessa said...

I'm with Tiffany, I hope they recreate those push ups.

And those dudes kick higher then the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Kami said...

I can't wait to see Russ in costume. I hope it's your first vlog post.

ps. Our big basket full of Raisinettes is all ready to go.

Happy Halloween!

Paige and family said...

I love those Necco candies and the wax fangs.

Tanja said...

I couldn't agree more.

jennie w. said...

Whatever! Neccos and circus peanuts are fab.

jennie w. said...

By far the grossest candy is Bit O' Honey!