FANclub



i'm officially a fan on facebook of sue slyvester--her status updates totally SLAY me.

recent goodies:

"Just littered in front of a cop and it felt FANTASTIC."

"You’re sloppy babies!"


"I think we should go back into Somalia. It's about time we had some boots on the ground again in the horn of Africa. That horn's getting a little too big for its britches, if you ask Sue Sylvester."

"Possum is WAY less delicious than Wikipedia indicated."



watch this little gem and fall in love with sue all over again:




other pages i find relevant that i am officially a fan of:

"we want dave gahan's white trousers back!"


and, if you witness the greatness below, you will understand:



my other newest favorite?

"pretending to text in awkward situations"--


freaking AWESOME! makes me chuckle.

(and don't tell me you haven't done this.....'cause you KNOW you have.)

any fb fan pages you aren't too ashamed to admit to as your own personal favs? do tell.....

5 comments:

Kami said...

Why have I never thought to text in akward situations?! I am all over that now!

Sue Sylvester scares me.

alex dumas said...

Thanks for the fan of Sue alert! Love it!

Yvette said...

I love it when Sue's on the news show and she says "and that's the way Sue 'ceez' it" & she makes the C shape with her hand. That's the best.

Tiffany said...

Sue Sylvester is priceless.

Not June said...

If I were gay, I'd totally do Sue. She's hot.

I'm a FB fan of Tosh. Daniel Tosh. I ♥ him.