gentlemen broncos




i strongly feel that a whole bunch of awesomeness was packed into the 2 minutes and 31 seconds of this clip:

1.flight of the conchord's jermaine clement in turtlenecks and indian jewelry.

2. the quote "OH MY HOLY CRAP!"

2. a shirtless mike white in a permed wig and puffy jacket. {SIGH!}

3. HOME SCHOOLERS.

4. "i noticed you didn't have any friends, so i signed you up for the guardian angel program at church."--jennifer coolidge

5. usage of the song "in the year 2525".

yes, i do believe you have to have a certain sense of humor to appreciate this type of movie--and i'm first in line. (but i already know that the rbc will PASS.)

7 comments:

Plain Jame said...

I WAS freakin first in line. We had a baby sitter and everything and when it's release date (OCT 30th) came it was not showing here in Utah. I flipped my lid because I've been anxiously awaiting it's arrival. (Hence the post one month ago on my blog).
OH MY HOLY CRAP.
Let us cry together.

Chelsea said...

I am so excited for this one too! The initial reviews are baaaad - but I'm hoping they just didn't get it.

Suzanne said...

There are so many good 'one-liners' just in that clip!
Anything with Jennifer Coolidge..I love.

Nathan said...

The first time I saw this preview, I was stunned to silence. The second time, I had a few chuckles. The third time, I was rolling on the floor.

I can't wait.

alex dumas said...

Jennifer Coolidge and Jane Lynch are on the same level of awesomeness in my book. This looks as ridiculous as Napoleon.

Tiffany said...

They had me at "homeschoolers."

Omgirl said...

I have the serious hotz for Gemaine. Oh my holy crap, do I.