i {heart} sue sylvester


i know i've said this before, but i think it bears repeating: i love all aspects of glee--but if push came to shove, i'd have to say that sue sylvester is, hands-down, my absolute favorite character.

her words of wisdom are absolutely priceless:


"'You think this was hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they're going in another direction. That was hard.''


"I can't stand the sight of kids getting emotional, unless it's from physical exhaustion.''


''I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one.''



''I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once, and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling''


''Me, I never wanted kids — don't have the time, don't have the uterus.''


''I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office.''


Sue: ''Iron tablet? It keeps your strength up when you menstruate.''
Will: ''I don't menstruate.''
Sue: ''Neither do I.''


"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once."


"Your resentment is.........delicious."


and my children's favorite sue quote:

4 comments:

gina bina said...

Sue Sylvester is delicious.

alex dumas said...

She's really an excellent actor too. That last clip is proof.

Kami said...

Sue scares me!

Kristi said...

I so very much enjoyed this. Sue is freakin awesome