Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.



okay, you HAVE to watch the newest ok go video--it is fanfreakingtastic--

first there's the title: 'wtf'. NICE.

then there's the fact that they did the entire thing in ONE shot. i totally dug it. (what i didn't dig was the naughty word at about :20--please to ignore.)

& let's not forget the fact that they've got other awesome videos done in one shot: the treadmill video is the most famous, but i love their first dance-routine one.

my favorite is the confetti at the end--reminded me of the killers concert. {sigh.}

plus, is it just me or is the lead singer insanely hot? yowza.

2 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Ooooooooooooooooh seriously the coolest video I've seen since... well.. since "here we go again". These guys RULE. I couldn't look away.

alex dumas said...

Cool video. Cool song. These guys are fun to watch.