pants OFF


okay, i can't deny the fact that i would have secretly LOVED to be a part of improv everywhere's no pants subway ride--

i think it would have been slightly exhilarating and somewhat freeing to have been a participant. (sorry, mom.)


they had around 3,000 pants-less riders in new york--they met at meeting points spread out all over the city and converged on union square.

the high was 28 degrees............!!!!







my favorite riders:




the video of this joyous occasion won't be available for about another week--so, in the meantime, please to enjoy the 2009 video--priceless!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Oooooo----I just keep thinking about what I would wear----and how bad my cellulite might look shoved in front of some unsuspecting subway rider' face...
Poor thing.

M-Cat said...

THis just made my whole office laugh!

alex dumas said...

No, thank you.
Idiots.

Kami said...

I would love to be a part of this...no, really I would. Except in August...not January.