valentines gone wrong



i have professed my love in the past for all things regretsy --

i was totally amused with a few of their 'valentines gone wrong' post:




valentine sponge bob paper clay

$15.00

"SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS IN PAPER CLAY. HE STANDS 5 1/2 IN TALL. IN EACH HAND HE HAS A HEART. I COULD PERSONALIZE OR LEAVE PLAIN. HE IS 7 IN WIDE. SAY I LOVE YOU TO YOUR SMALL CHILD ON VALENTINE'S DAY WITH SPONGE BOB. HE WILL BE SURE TO MAKE THEM SMILE FOR YEARS TO COME."





flying sacred heart tattoo flash plaque--real flaming winged taxidermy art--

$295.00

"Inspired by traditional tattoo flash, Mexican folk art, and classic religious iconography, the heart is a real lamb heart and approximates the size of a human heart. It has been permanently preserved though a special process and will remain unchanged indefinitely. The heart is set upon partridge wings that have been dyed black. (a legal upland game bird) The flames are hand-cut tin, over-all height to the top of the flames is 10". The heart is mounted to a wooden plaque that has an antique gold finish. Wing span is 14". A truly unique piece you will not find anywhere else.

Please note; as with everything I sell, no animals were killed for the purpose of creating the items I offer. I only use animal materials that would otherwise be thrown away. I believe wasting any part of an animal is disrespectful to Mother Nature, so I recycle every single piece I possibly can. I have been creating shrines, fetishes, and totems from animal remains for over 20 years."






365-day self-portrait subscription


$3,650.00

"It's back.

Voyeurism for valentines. Beginning February 14, 2010 I will send you by mail, or by email, a portrait of myself, taken by myself, every single day of a year. I give you a guarantee that none of these self-portraits will be published during the year of your subscription. They will be for your eyes only."



russ TOTALLY dropped the ball this year.

1 comments:

tiburon said...

I suddenly have the urge to brush my teeth. And see an Orthodontist.