mazeltov!


i've been quite intrigued with any of the lip dubbing videos i've come across~

a lip dub is a type of video that combines lip synching and audio dubbing to make a music video.

i know that i have a special love in my heart for this genre because, if i had a dollar for every crappy video that my friends and i memorized the words and actions to, and then performed into our hairbrushes, i would be a gazillionaire.

usually the most popular lip dubs are done in a single unedited shot that often travels through different rooms and situations--this one was done by a group of students at the university of québec in montréal & is my favorite: (you really need to take a moment to watch--what they did was pretty freakin' impressive!)



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW. It got more and more impressive as it went along. Very cool!

Untypically Jia said...

The world will not allow me to get this song out of my head. At least it's motivating.

Soul-Fusion said...

I LOVE this!

janece said...

LOVED IT!