Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot: crazy hijacker edition





dear psychotic hijacker:


you really DID hack into my blog. and i let it go, thinking it was my brother. (is that you, ryan?)

but then i realized he would never, EVER use the word
THERE for THEIR , as in "PUT UP WITH LOSING THERE WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS".

that being said,, i have to stand firm and adopt the same policy as the united states of america: i DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.



so........as to your list of so-called demands:


1. see my policy above.


2. an apology will never come from my lips until you say sorry for yours bad grammur. and, even then, it's a little iffy....


3. i was already planning on adding two-three spiritual posts per week since i found the love of jesus christ through stephen baldwin's ALL THAT KNOW HIM MOVEMENT.





...and gave him our entire life savings as well as russ's 401K and the remainder of my parent's retirement fund and my children's college education savings. (like they are gonna go anyway--duh!)


4. as a special treat, i've created a collage of every single vegas trip recorded on wtym since it's humble beginning.

please to enjoy:





now, step OFF.


i end now with a warning. and i couldn't have said it any better than the immortal principal richard vernon:





"The next time I have to come in here I'm crackin' skulls!!"

6 comments:

Missy said...

Wow! Scary Stuff!

Heidi said...

Yay! Lay down the law, Mindi. You rock.

Omgirl said...

Good for you, Mindi! And please, whatever happens, no scriptural referrences!!!

Emily said...

WTF is right - holy crap! You DO rock, Mindi!

tiburon said...

Tell SK he is getting a spanking from me.

You mess with the bull you get the horns.

Amanda said...

I love this blog. Don't mess.