HOLY MOLY.



hands down, this was the best routine i've ever seen on sytycd. we were in the basement, watching this all together & it had us clapping and screaming. (dance starts @ 1:07)

loved the concept. loved the music. loved the all-star partner. loved the choreographers.

the fact that alex wong is a classically-trained ballet dancer with no hip-hop experience at all?
MAKES IT EVEN BETTER.


PLUS: i can't deny the fact that i have mucho love for any song that says "MAKE IT RAIN!" (2:15)

genius.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

My kids and I watched and RE-WATCHED this about four times last night. Genius. Unbelievable.

Stace said...

agreed! it was a.maze.ing!

Untypically Jia said...

My husband and I watched this over and over again last night. It was unbelievable! I love NappyTabs routines!

Despite my adoration for little Kent, I really think that Alex deserves to win (thus far).

kami @ no biggie said...

Awesome-Sauce!

tiburon said...

It was so great! I was bummed to see him go...