ANOTHER tee vee star bff


i was so proud of my life-long bff amy and her fabulous tutorial on "glammed-up dishwashing gloves" on studio 5--it seems like everybody i know is claiming their 5 minutes of fame & i couldn't be happier than to have "known them when".


& if you know amy, then you know that putting a little bling on things is her e-speciality.

check her video action out HERE (i'm retarded and can't figure out how to get it to embed.)




i especially loved her sexy red fingernails--i thought they were super hot:



4 comments:

tiburon said...

Yay Amy! She is a rock star!

Amy said...

ahhh... shucks! You are too kind to feature me here on WTYM. With all this "fame" don't be telling all the stories about me... broken banister, Spies like us, Spring Break tent, etc. etc. etc...

tammy said...

She is a natural! Love Amy and everything she does.

And I demand to hear the stories now...

Vanessa said...

That Amy! I need to get her autograph.

You should be featured on Studio 5 next. Your segment should be called: "Dressing for Vegas" or how about "Hospitality at its Best" or "I love my cats."