brother flowers





excited to see brandon flowers at the depot with two fabulously cool people tonight--

if you happen to be in the general vicinity and want to see one righteous performance, then stop in, and we can hang.


i got wind that he was doing a pretty radical cover of "bette davis eyes" which just might time-warp me right back to 11-year old mindi working the ms pac man videogame over in the arcade whilst letting my bff wear my retainer while she watched.





the only way it could get EVEN BETTER-ERRR is if he would then also throw in this little ditty:




good times...



b flowers is just a pocket-sized little dude, but he packs quite a punch:




i've posted this before, but if you haven't seen his video for crossfire, then you NEED to--seriously one of my favorites. (and, HELLO?! charlize theron! win/win.)


4 comments:

gina bina said...

Brother Flowers is YUM. That's all.

heidi said...

wow. and charlizE! who knew small boobs could be so hot? there's hope for me yet!
i bet charlize is 5 feet taller than he is.

Audrey {Crisp} said...

I love him! So fun! I didn't know you were friends with Kami! So fun. She lives in my sister in law's neighborhood...

Angie said...

I wanted to go see his show, but I didn't think my hubby would approve of me ditching my week-old baby for a concert. ;)