i {heart} mayhem.






i am seriously (SERIOUSLY!) considering switching to allstate insurance just because of their freaking genius 'mayhem' commercials--


plus, the fact that they star my favorite beeper salesman-slash-liz lemon's boyfriend dennis duffy ( dean winters in real life) certainly doesn't suck:




do yourself a favor and watch each one of these. they are each nice & short, which equals success to those of us with adhd as well as seriously funny:



































{thanks to my fb friend ellery for reminding me how much i love these.}

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

The raccoon one is my fave.

I like him. He was also Tommy Gavin's brother on Rescue Me.

Just SO said...

Love mayhem...as long as he stays away from me. I'm with Vanessa my favorite is the raccoon one.

R-Eight said...

You missed my fav! The teenage boy cutting the grass. It makes me giggle every time.

Judi said...

Oh how I ♥ Mayhem!

Monica said...

Sorry to rain on your parade but don't change companies... I think they have spent all of their money on advertising which is why they are horrible to work with on claims. The commercials are super funny, but...

Ellery said...

I CAN'T believe i had never seen the toilet or the GPS one!!! LOL
RECALCULATING!!!!

Jamie said...

I love how each commercial, he is in worse and worse shape. That cracks me up! I love all of them. Except, of course, the GPS one. That shizt just NOT FUNNY! (sob) It's not funny. (curls into fetal position)

heidiluxe said...

he's my crush. i want him to call me dummy.

The Harrises said...

Had no idea Mayhem was out there. I have a perfect driving record. I'll be showing these to Mat tonight. Maybe we'll make it our family night on what not to do.

Yes, we can get you the Latisse. I swear by it. Obviously. You read the testimonial.