yes, i realize that these guys are just trying to ride the wave that these guys so lovingly created.
but that dude in the hawaiian shirt is just so AWESOME.
things i am thankful for this week:
**beautiful weather for a motorcycle ride. and a buddy who wants to get in on the action:
i think we look so natural:
**the fact that i may or may not have (allegedly) BEAT somebody in a game of words with friends who may or may not (allegedly) be in the photo above.
which might just be my greatest achievement, ever.
i place it right above marrying russ and birthing my four children:
**mia's fantastic spelling skillz:
(TRANSLATION: "this is an ice cream. it is strawberry. it is yummy.")
**that the 80's dream is still kept awake & alive by my 13-year old's school:
(on the downside, she came to me and described this outfit as "from the 60's". dislike.)
**baby libby's shopping skills.
she went right along to las vegas to search for a homecoming dress, and she couldn't have been any sweeter. or cuter. i think she might possibly be the actual cutest baby in the world.
here she is just chillaxing in the dressing room amongst the 400 dresses we tried on:
**when i find random old photos on russ's cell phone that i've never seen.
**that the good 'ole candy bar card never really goes out of style:
katilyn went to her homecoming dance last saturday night with her good friend, jordan h.
i couldn't believe how beautiful she looked--it seems so not fair that she received only the good genes from both her father and i......
her dress was beautiful, thanks to her aunt megan, who's impeccable shoping/bargain hunting skills came into play with a dress that was SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT OFF:
& much love to joellen for once again making her look like an absolute princess:
7 lessons learned from our trip to madame tussauds wax museum:
1. using the president's personal phone line is really no big deal:
2. stevekemp is still the world's greatest photo bandit:
3. ALL THE LADIES want to get married to george clooney:
4. george clooney tends to be a very bad boy:
5. lindsay lohan is still not a great role model for the young girls:
6. mia ONLY wanted her photo taken with girls:
(thanks, kamwee for your awesome photography skillz)
7. the dads really only wanted their photo taken with girls, too:
i saw this a few weeks ago but waited until sept. 13th to post it.
why, you ask?
because at the end of the video it said "TUESDAY SEPT. 13TH".
so, really......i'm not sure what it all means. but i thought it was cool.
9 things we learned from our labor day weekend in las vegas:
1. friends accompanying last minute always make for better times. and better jazz hands:
2. it is still possible to milk out your 20th anniversary even 2.5 months after it happened at a surprisingly great new restaurant find:
3. mindi doesn't ever need to ride the new york new york roller coaster ever again in her whole entire life:
4. somehow it is possible that chandler will find the only feline in the entire madame tussauds wax museum:
(but we all wanted in on that action):
5. speaking of wax museums and roller coasters....
if you (allegedly) know somebody or are somebody (allegedly) that would be in possession of a counterfeit nevada driver license (again, allegedly) it just keeps paying off.
like in the form of half-off wax museum tickets & free re-rides for all ten persons in your party on the coaster:
6. sipping something out of an adorable container makes it even just a little better:
7. waking up to this view never seems to get old:
8. seeing this view is the reason why we keep doing it: