thankful thursday




things i am thankful for this week:





**that we live in such a beautiful place--



**and can go out into the desert with friends....



**and build a huge bonfire & roast s'mores--




**and that glo-sticks from the dollar store can bring such JOY.




**as well as a pair of sunglasses.





**which you wear. EVERYWHERE.






**that i still have a spontaneous bone in my body. and that it will take me with my man on the motorcycle out to coyote gulch art village . and encourage me to eat a late (9:30!! that's practically MIDNIGHT for geriatric eaters like us--) dinner outside in a courtyard under some lights at xetava gardens cafe while listening to somebody play guitar & sing. it was lovely.





**and for other parents to be as fluent in DOPE as i am.

7 comments:

Shawn said...

Love those little sun glasses---and her hair---so adorable!

Mrs Anne said...

great list.
i love spontaneity moments.

p.s. her glasses are fab.

xo

Tiffany said...

Won't you please, please won't you be, my neighbor? I want to be spontaneous with you!

P.S. Great video.

Cole said...

I like fire.

tiburon said...

I miss you.

I want S'mores.

And motorsicle rides.

And dinner under lights.

And guitar players.

And dope.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

that dinner sounds so fun! I need more spontaneity in my life.

Mia said...

I need more spontaneous moments in my life... especially with my main man. I love smores and bonfires and sunglasses!