mia is currently drinking from her nose


mia has been sick off and on for like the last million years or so. she gets sick, we pump medicine into her, she gets better, we relax, she gets sick again.

right now her nose is constantly running, and she finds it just easier, really, to lick it clean as it runs down to her mouth than to wipe it off. it reminded me of a term that my friend brooke's little girl said about one of their friends who was doing the same thing: "mom! she is drinking from her nose!"

i always wonder what would happen if , as an adult, i went around doing something like that--would i still be socially accepted? 

3 comments:

Megal said...

I was barely able to get through that post without throwing up at the thought of that.

R-Eight said...

babies are so great!

I love to watch toddlers walk down the isle at church and pick something up off the ground and taste it and then plop down right there, all the while talking or singing to themselves. I imagine an adult doing the same thing and it cracks me up.

Jennie Minor said...

I think that I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! Minid I hope I NEVER see you doing this! ;)