international male

every time this catalogue is sitting in my mailbox i am so psyched--it makes me more giddy than a kid on christmas morning! this little publication is the most entertainment you can have without spending a dime.
i am guessing there must be a very large beefy-gigalo, pimp-daddy, hopped up on 'roids market out there cuz this magazine keeps coming (thank goodness) and i keep the dream alive that i am gonna order something for russ one of these years for halloween. we love to look through it and pick out the best ensembles.
these clothing items should not be just for tools! i think we should encourage our men to incorporate some of these fashion-forward styles into their lives. (wouldn't they love it?! hmmmmmm)

 these are from the latest issue, and if you have any birthdays or occasions to buy a little something for that special man in your life, consider one of these:




the santa cruz lounge set or oasis sweater or the carribean silk set--perfect for easter picnics and reunions with your family. plus your mother-in-law will go in for the "hug" when wearing this combo.  guaranteed.




for the elders quorum or high priest social, may we suggest the motor-x jeans--notice the detail on both front and back ... could land you a job higher up the church food chain!






on those chilly nights at your son's football games your man would be off the hook in the coyote-hooded jacket, paired with the jet-setter shoe in light camel...also stg's chilly climate makes this choice a no-brainer.





important board meeting with the firm's partners? dress to impress with the london opera trench coat or officer's dress suit... also this MIGHT have come from arsenio hall's closet but we can neither confirm or deny.





and finally, at the kid's swim-team meets, we feel that the pouch square-cut trunks and gauze cabana caftan would put him head and shoulders above the other fathers! boring swimtrunks BE GONE!


click here for a whole new shopping experience...

11 comments:

Amy said...

MInid-
I can tell by your descriptive introdcutions that you had to have taken retail marketing or fashion design from Don D. Basil or you wrote up the narration for the Evelyn's fashion shows. Too bad it is closing... what about your $50.00 gift certificate? St. george must stifle your fashion show talent.Thanks for the shopping link... Caylor is going to rock the LGE trip to CanCun in these swim "trunks?"

Erica Onelove said...

Man you crack me up!!

Ummm...I'll take the robin hood shirt, caftan, & girl jeans.

P.S. I really do like the square cut swimwear that james bond wore in the last movie! Sexy!!

Erica Onelove said...

Oh! I just looked at the magazine!! These are the ones i like....
http://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=MC40zz&dept%5Fid=10430&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey

He can't put his arms down though.

Anonymous said...

Way back in forever-ago-land when I use to get this Mag. I liked some of the stuff in it. Like the super silky PJ's. But I did not understand all the horache sandalls until a sweet friend informed me her Gay friend told her it is like totally the Bible of clothing for his type! OK-dokie!

Anonymous said...

my first job in ny i worked for this place that built online catalog software, one our clients was international male.

i never got to build anything for it, but the guy sitting next to me, vijay, was in charge of QA(quality assurance) for I.M.

he had to check each page, and each catalog item, which included zooming into each item to make sure that it was loading properly.

like the first picture he looked at i said "vijay get back to work, do your shopping on your own time" or something like that. he got embarrassed and we all laughed and i basically did variations of the same joke over and over every 5 minutes for like a whole week and it NEVER got old.

Mindi said...

oh and erica--just checked out your choice in international male. all i can say is awesome.

tiburon said...

Mindi - I just peed. Not a little. A LOT. I peed A LOT. I was laughing so hard. You and I are goin to get along just fiiiiine :)

Melissa said...

How in the world did you get on that mailing list...or do I really want to know? Those zipper pants are my fav...gotta order those for my hubby!

Megal said...

Neal has recently taken to shopping from International Male as it fulfills all of his needs for work and play clothing. he looks fantastic!

Joellen said...

The thought of Neal in that speedo warms my little heart (:

Holly O. said...

I have been checking your blog since you first left a comment over on mine...and you are so funny it makes me sick. Not sick in a bad way, of course. Sick in a good way. I bet you didn't know sick COULD be in a good way.