thankful thursday

things i am thankful for this week:



1. season one of 'lost'--we are just now jumping on this bandwagon, people--don't hate! it took an episode or two, but now we are fully hooked and i am convinced that this is the way lost was meant to be viewed: one after another after another.....is it considered bad parenting that all four kids watch with us? we hope not.

2.  friends and family--we are farming out the kiddies about 4 ways to sunday for this trip, and i am so grateful that people will play into my game. no, REALLY, thank you. i love you guys!

3.  cool weather in may--am i really living in southern utah right now?? it's supposed to be 1 million degrees by the end of may. we so lucky.

4.  a husband who will take me shopping and have an opinion on my clothing.  it's petty great.

5. watching my baby ride a trike--she is the last one.....kinda stings a little. but she is oh so sweet. i wuv her.

8 comments:

Christie said...

Season one of lost was the best. I'm having a difficult time liking it anymore.

Jori said...

Hasn't this cooler weather been the best?? I think it's about to come to an end. Can't wait for the 80's music!!! Thanks for being the cd master lady.:)

Anonymous said...

80's music is still the best!

tiburon said...

Another stellar list. I have kind of given up on Lost - I have 8 episodes on DVR and no strength to watch them. Maybe this summer....

Holly H. said...

I'm bummed I didn't get in on the 80's CD's. Oh well maybe next time. Good list the week!

Megal said...

I LOVE Lost! This season has been so good! What is wrong with these people who have given up on it! :) Get it together people!

Trina said...

Totally there with you on the music, the friends and family, and the cool weather!

Mia said...

I love watching the little ones learn new tricks. My son loves to ride his trike, but he refuses to use the pedals and just pushed with this feet. Ahhh little ones.