brush yo teef: a cautionary tale from abbey






abbey made this the other day "just because"--i thought it was adorable. my favorite is caption number 3--"ouch mom--my teeth are hert." good stuff, that.

this mother finally learned how to upload movies from her "flip it" and i thought i would put this on here---it was of her singing in the talent show at school back in may. note from author: i love all of your kids, but i usually only do about a minute, max, of anyone's kids on blogs--mainly grandpa and grandma and aunt loni will want to see--no offense taken.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I Love Abbey! Jacks said she was just a cuddling on the way home that night. Meg always asks about her. Just too cute!

hoLLy said...

go abbey! she did a great job at the talent show!

Holly H. said...

What a cutie pie! She's darling!

Adam and Kristina said...

My tooth actually hurts, and I will be sitting in the dentist's chair come Thursday morning. Delightful! Can't wait!

Tanja said...

She's so cute! What a proud moment for her!

Kami said...

How cute is the Abster?! So cute!

Omgirl said...

Sign that girl up for American Idol! I think they're still in town.

Loni-the OTHER sister said...

Atta Girl! I think this could really be the start of something new...a singing drama queen at the Clove home! Wait...I guess that would just be number 3 :) LOVE YOU ABBEY!

devri said...

I have been on vaca and a funeral, I have to spend a hour on your blog to catch up thanks....