thankful for my birthday thursday




ahhhhhh. it's good to be 39. my day was fabulouso--i received lots of great gifts including, but not limited to, dinnerware, flowers, slugs/snails of a somewhat-creepy- in -a -good -way nature, and gym attire. it was heavenly.



my loni sent me this off the hook stamped card



my tiburon sent me the ticket stub diary that i've been drooling over--good thing this little gem will be put to good use!


(if i could only find my ticket stub to the jets/stacy q/jermaine stewart concert at the dixie center, 1988, then my life would be complete.)



my kami sent this wonderful magnet board which i heart--



but the best part of her gift was my "mindi mix cd" she sent--one of my favorite songs on it is THIS total money mix of dave matthew's band crash into me.



even though i didn't go to kelly kapour's "america's got talent" party, i still have my own mug.

sweet.



my favorite birthday card this year--from my bestie, dannielle.


15 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

Mindi, Happy Birthday so very late! Hey, I was at that 1988 Jets/ stacy q etc. concert! I think it wasmy first. Sorry no ticket stub...

Devri said...

Looks like you had a great B-day.

I heart that dinnerware.

ern said...

i want to kiss you on the mouth for posting that link to the dave matthews mix. i used to listen to that religiously in college and i didn't realize how much it was tied to my memories until i listened to it again tonight. for reals, i got chills and everything.

tiburon said...

DUDE! YOu totally rocked 39. Lots of great stuff.

You are spoiled for sure.

Tell me - do you wear the bow to the gym?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So glad you were spoiled for the big 3-9. That giant bow and you were meant to be. Dang-it...now I wish that I would have added other songs that you hadn't blogged about. It's a fun mix, the Mindi mix is currently playing in my car too. :)

ps. I'll call you tomorrow on the drive down.

Anonymous said...

You scored on some amazing loot, love the dinnerware!

Erin said...

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday. I love the bow bra. We probably won't be seeing a picture, so why don't you just tell us what happened when you wore it.

Martha H. said...

You are a true diva!

Love all the fun stuff.

Terri T said...

I love your blog...I was referred from a friend!! I'm new to this blog thing and trying to get people to look at mine...if you have time heres my blog http://terriandwilly.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

Mia said...

Yeah for great birthdays and great friends who spoil you like they should!

Natalie said...

Well, happy B-day! Oh, and thanks for the birthday attire idea. I've always wondered how I should recycle all those ribbons & bowes.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Happy HaPPy BiRthDay Chickadee--- you look adorable & not a day over 20 :) Hope you have a FABULOUS one with your Hubby & he treats you right-- woohoo!
loves

Renee said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Nicole said...

I was at that Jets concert at the Dixie center too. I still have an autograph from Stacy Q, but alas - no ticket stub.

Happy belated b-day :)

Omgirl said...

I'm so glad you had a good b'day. You look lovely with a red bow. You should incorporate it into your everyday attire.