TOTALLY caved. got CATS


i promised my girls that when we moved into our current home, we would get a pet.

that was 6 years ago this month. and STILL no delivering on that promise from the mother-figure. a fact of which i am reminded of by each of the three older girls at least ONCE per week.


so when kamari's catty, digit, had babies a few weeks ago, i had a weak moment and CAVED:


then i had another moment of non-clarity, and decided that if i was gonna do one kitty, i might as well make it two.


so we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of dave & martin. as i'm sure you are, too.

i just hope there aren't too many out there that subscribe to amy's theory of, "missing your cat? look under my car tire."

9 comments:

Omgirl said...

I know you have a lot of haters out there who are going to rip on you for your pet choice. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. they are adorable and perfect and wonderful. I'm jealous!!!

Mrs Anne said...

Even tho I'm not a huge cat fan... those kitties are ADORABLE and PRECIOUS!

look at those eyes!

Tiffany said...

Awwwww. Sometimes caving is totally worth it. Especially on kittens. And carbs.

Amy said...

HAIRBALL! What has become of my friends? First Kamari.. and now you? Now I am going to get hate mail because of my non-love of cats! I am glad you didn't mention Ted's rationale to a cat owner that couldn't take her cats to a new rental...fajitas. She wasn't happy with that one.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Two?! You really did cave. Your girls will be in heaven.

Anonymous said...

Not one but two? You crack me up, I thought they had you with the visit from the other one that liked to hang in your garage.

Judi said...

I am so happy you caved to the cuteness of the feline varitey! They are adorable!

Mia said...

I am not ready for pets of any variety. None.what.so.ever. But I will admit those two kitties are awfully cute. Enjoy the them.

{Annie N.} said...

Lol! Didn't I hear Meg tell you she wouldn't come over if you got a cat? We'll see how long that last... cute little things.