thankful thursday




things i am thankful for this week:




**our little friend, spencer, who took mia & madi to his school for his class--as you can see by the look on mia's face, it was pure HEAVEN. plus, spencer gave me a special gift this week: a new way to spell 'performance'. POFOMANS. i am SO having this word changed so we can spell it this way. the WAY it was supposed to be. thanks, speni!






**this sweet little songbird card my sister loni made for my litle songbird, mia~ she wrote a cute little note inside and quoted king julian: "i would love to become a professional whistler. i'm pretty amazing at it now, but i want to get, like, even better, and make my living out of it."






** babies, Babies, BABIES! at our family reunion held last saturday--we loved getting together with russ's family and loved having these little ones there even more.

3 comments:

susiefarns said...

I can't believe Kari has a baby. I haven't seen her in years.

tiburon said...

Super fantastic list - as always ;)

Plain Jame said...

You know that Kari and Kelli are my sisters neices too, right? They are CUTE babies! Almost as cute as mine, mwahahahahahaaa!