russ clove doesn't sugar coat it


when, during a night out at the killers concert, you have THIS conversation:

mindi: "honey--my fake eyelash is coming off my right eye--does it look okay? do i need to fix it or just take it off?"

russ: "ummmm. that's funny......i'm shocked you are concerned about your eyelashes, when the issue you really should be concerned about is that big zit on the side of your nose. it's pretty bad--do you have something to put on it?"



MAC eyelashes: $16.00

2 killers concert tickets: $85.00

having your husband point out what should be your hugest insecurity:

PRICELESS.

8 comments:

Suzie said...

Still laughing as I type about this one.
Completely hilarious.


(thanks, friend for the link for Lidnz-you are so sweet. thank SO much.)

Shawn said...

Nope. Can't see it.

You could have at least zoomed in, so we could get a good look at that juicy, nasty thang!

Tiffany said...

I love it, although I still can't see the zit. I'm too fixated on your darling hair and lashy eyes!

gina bina said...

And that is why I read your blog.
You amaze me :)

alex dumas said...

Classic. :)

tammy said...

Love it! And I can see that conversation happening bewtween the Luvpilot and I.

Did you cut your hair? It looks cute.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Russ...you are killing me!

It wasn't that bad, for reals. I'm sure glad neither annoyance kept the MIND from partying it up like a Rock Star!

tiburon said...

And THAT is why I heart Russ.