thankful thursday



things i am thankful for this week:




**my firstborn. kaitlyn rocks. and i'm so proud of her. (me so lucky.)




**good friends and family who helped me out whilst vacationing with my man. it always helps us have a better time if we are not stressing about the kids--thank you to my megan, kristin, & heather g. for hooking a sistah up.



**yet ANOTHER photo opportunity to portray myself as a crazy cat hoarder on this blog--i'm afraid dave & martin have us completely wrapped around their little cat claws. what suckers we are!

and for the record: i do NOT condone them laying on my kitchen counters. it irks me to no end. AND i wipe them down every day with clorox wipes. (not that it makes a big difference. who am i kidding?)

these fat cats think they own the joint:


and pretty much they DO.





**this little piece of info about khloe's prenup made me shake my head. and then wonder if it was time for me to re-structure my marriage agreement with russ to reflect my true worth. i'm just saying that nobody is concerned if mindi or her family gets lakers tickets. WHO'S TO BLAME HERE?


12 comments:

Kenny & Kasi said...

you have become one of those families that I stay clear from. If you ever make food, I make sure I know what dish is yours and stay away... CAT hair! Hair Ball family food. Do you have the litter on the counter next to the cats food dish? I leave you as a neighbor and you become like the Cowan's.

Vanessa said...

I'll eat the food you make. I'm no wimp like Kenneth.

Where the heck was the class "Social Dance" when I was in school? I would have done the 'butterfly' and 'tootsie roll' like no other!

Shawn said...

Oh, girl----I was mesmerized by that awesome video---I want to go there so bad, now.....of course, I would be there for about....uh.....all day...

Plain Jame said...

whoa am I the only one that see's how crazy the reflection is of the cats eyes in the granite? It looks so creepy/cool!!

Yes, aren't firstborns so lovely?

That fishtank made my evening. Franks.

R-Eight said...

The video is so beautiful. I've watched twice.

Christi said...

Beautiful! So needed that.

Tiffany said...

1. Your daughter's report card is AMAZING. (And festive!)

2. Your kitty love makes me giggle.

3. The first comment made me laugh.

4. The aquarium video was the most beautiful, tranquil moment I've had in a long time. So relaxing! (And is it just me, or did you enjoy the silhouettes of the peaceful people watching? I did!

alex dumas said...

Mist those kitties with a squirt bottle next time you catch them up on the counter, and they'll never do it again. ;)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Ease Up There Mister Kenneth! funny though. I hope he is only teasing.

Great Work Kaitlyn! Set the bar high for all those Clove girls.

Cool video for the 1 minute 2 seconds that my ADHD will allow for.

The Patrona said...

I'm guessing the A is social dance was an easy A, thanks to her mother!

Well done, Sister.

tiburon said...

I am so sad that you are crazy cat lady.

Mia said...

Way to go Kaitlyn! Awesome report card. I personally love that you are a crazy cat lady :)