sadly, my last cat-themed posting of 2009


you knew this was coming, didn't you?



i know. there ARE no words.




but guess what's greater than cats in santa hats?

a blogging bff who enables your cat-dysfunction:


and, fyi? tabby treats is a hallmark keepsake collectible ornament--"add a picture of your mischievous cat to this ornament to make it tuna-licious." HELLO?!


the only thing that could make this post a little better is the fact that you realized the santa you've put on your kitchen table for the past 3 years is holding a cat. and YOUR cat to boot:


i could never have told you what this santa was holding in a million years--i just never noticed it. who woulda thunk it was "maaaahhhhhhtiiiin"?

we were obviously meant to be.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

You have the most mellow cats ever. My damn cat would never hold still for such pictures. I dub thee: "The Cat Whisperer"!

The ornament looks fantastic! And now 2009 will go down into history as the year Mindi turned into the crazy cat lady. I'm an enabler.

All you cat haters can suck it.

Vanessa said...

And PS, I love the Tabby Treats description: "Add a picture of your mischievous cat to this ornament to make it tuna-licious."

R-Eight said...

It's like a Christmas miracle!

Tiffany said...

Tuna-licious. My goal is to use that in a sentence at least 23 times today.

You're my favorite crazy cat lady, you know. You do know that, right?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It just hit me that this is for real... I mean fur-real. That ornament is awesome!

alex dumas said...

Weird that your Santa was holding your cat the whole time. You must have known each other in the life before this one.

Omgirl said...

I hate to say this, but Martin looks pissed in that close up. I think he no likey the Santa hat. You watch out...I think he's planning to scratch your eyes out while you're asleep to return the favor.

Anonymous said...

hi there! I am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself :)