it's all better with "BLING", BABY!!

so, my mom and megan and i hit the big old navy clearance sale last week. my mom is awesome and buys a buttload (and she would be so very proud that i used that particular phraseology...yikes) of clothing for each of the grandchildren's birthdays every year. meg and i get the pleasure--and believe you me, it always is when you get to spend other people's money--of helping her shop. well, for some reason lana became somewhat obsessed with these gold shoes for emery (my brother ryan's little girl) and for mia. they were gonna be too big for mia by a couple of sizes but they were seriously marked down and so i said lets get them, mia will be in hog heaven. wow, did i underestimate these babies--they are so lovingly cared for and worn as much as possible that i knew they were destined for their 2 minutes of blog fame. btw, the leg turned to the side on the tip-toes pose? TOTALLY not staged by the mother--that is how she poses for pictures, legit!! she is such a little ham and knows how to work her mojo while making us all laugh and love her just a little bit more.





3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE MIA! She is so freakin cute!Those shoes are awesome!

Megal said...

Mia, Mia, Mia. Be still my heart. I love you so. You are the funniest little personality around! "I hungee!"

Joellen said...

Where in the world did she learn such sexy poses? I need to take lessons from Mia.