HB MINDI!

Happy Birthday Mindi! Today is Mindi's birthday and to celebrate this very special day I have decided to break my oath to not do any posting on her blog. Mindi, as can be seen from the photo above, has always been at the height of fashion. She knows how to rock any look, whether it be unit belts and feathered hair, pleather mini skirts, or jeans and a t-shirt, this girl is always at the height of fashion and the best-dressed person in the room! Mindi has the enviable talent of making everyone feel like they are her best friend...even if they have just met her. She is one of the funniest and wittiest people around and, as all of her blog stalkers are now well aware, she is the most creative writer around. She was able to use this talent to its fullest while I was still in school and she had "opportunities" to do much of my creative writing assignments and help me pull excellent grades. Mindi, you are such a great sister and friend and I love you! Happy Birthday! Love, Megan

8 comments:

Mindi said...

i love you megan--thanks! that could possibly be the BEST photo i have ever taken.....they world deserves to have that posted.

Jennie Minor said...

love the pic. Mindi your skirt rocks! And Meg...that might be the best picture of you! Hope you have a great day!

Kristin said...

Happy 3*th Birthday! Your my favorite cougar! I haven't had time to comment I'm just too busy working on that #@* birthday wishlist!! Love ya!

{Annie N.} said...

Happy Bday lady! I feel lame that I saw you today and didn't know. I am glad that Mia was spared on your big day. Bless that old lady's heart. Any way I hope all your dreams come true!

Malea Ellett said...

Oh Happy Day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I so remember that look... I was present in your life. I just remember one birthday in particular... Veyo, Fuzzy Dice Cake ( in honor of your Enterprise lover), and Saloon girls gone wild. I have loved being your friend since we were the BIA's. You're a total babe and I wish you a happy day!

Anonymous said...

2o years later and I still remember your Birthday. I remember yours and Nicole Carters Birthday. So any way Happy birhday and many many more

Tammy

Mindi said...

tammy--glad you are lurking!! thanks for the card you left in my door the other day. your memory is way better than the rest of ours....