she's going the distance

i just saw this on a blog and my mouth hurts from smiling so much. this is what i need to train my children to do-- their mom would be bursting with pride!! the song is "going the distance" by cake. my particular favorite part is about 40ish seconds in when she goes for the chorus with gusto like i've never seen before. plus, the hand actions that accompany? the best ever!

this little girl rocks--just like dewey finn from school of rock, she is "-servicing society by rocking, OK? she's out there on the front lines liberating people with her music!-"

5 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

My kids got a kick out of that this morning!

Cute

Becky, yep said...

That's my sweet little neice, she's a riot isn't she! Gotta love Avery!

Heather T. said...

That is the cutest thing !!!!! She has got a lot of talent, love the hand movements too !!!

Jennie Minor said...

that girl is hilarious! Loved it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that you put this on your blog, so fun! We are working on getting it on YouTube when we get back from our trip. Thanks for the nice post and comment. We love our litle "peeps"!

P.S. I love your blog name, that is awesome!