wentworth miller for president or we've let our 13 year old watch prison break with us yikes.

okay, let me sing the praises of wentworth miller for a few moments.....ahhhh, you little boy--i could spread you on toast and eat you for breakfast!!

wentworth is the star of the fox television series "prison break". now, i've heard about it off and on for the last couple of years, but i waited way too long to check it out.

 i think it took me all of 8 minutes into the pilot to buy in hook, line, and sinker. i figure we are about the last people on planet earth to discover it, but for the three people who either don't have tivo or live under a rock, let me break it down for you just one time: older-buff brother has been convicted of a crime he didn't commit, and is on death row in prison awaiting execution. younger , smoldering-sex brother--my man wentworth--just so happened to be the structural engineer for the prison older brother is incarcerated in. (who would have thought? hey--it could happen....) smoldering- sex concocts an extensive scheme to break older-buff out, but first smoldering must rob a bank so that he can be thrown in the joint with buff, and then execute his elaborate plans with amazing calmness and steel-blue eyes.....(sigh.) i must admit that we are just a little bit obsessed.

it's true that you have to have a little suspension of disbelief at times, but we can't seem to stop watching and are almost done with the first season. the theme can be a bit mature at times--this isn't especially for youth byu session.....these boys are prisoners, after all, but we manage to selectively ignore that fact.

if you want to borrow season one from me let me know as i highly suggest it-- it's rocked our world! , i think the man is easy on the eyes, but i wouldn't be his biggest fan in this house--that would be our thirteen-year old girl.


katie thinks that perhaps if she gets good grades and helps babysit we will fly him out for homecoming when she turns sixteen. she can hardly see him onscreen without bursting into full-worship mode and makes little sounds like "heh-heh-heh-heh" accompanied by ALOT of comments of "he's so dang HOT!!" he has now officially replaced edward cullen as her computer screen saver. ummmmm....i don't know if you can understand the magnitude of that statement: He Replaced Edward Cullen.


i think she would like to take him home and keep him for our family pet.

6 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

I heart him so much! Honestly that is why I started watching prison break. I want him for my family pet too!
Love that Katie is in love with him. She is so funny, and looks soo pretty in the pic.

Erica Onelove said...

Wentworth, you're so pretty!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Yes, normally I wouldn't admit to thinking some celeb was hot but this one is! I know some hate his voice/whipser talk but I love it.

I have season 2 if you want to borrow.

Mindi said...

ohhhh--- me likey the whisper talk from wentworth. i think not alot of people could pull it off, but he sure can. we are already into season 2, but thanks for the offer. we have been obsessed.

Anonymous said...

That is huge for katie to ditch Edward Cullen! I 'll have to make her a new shirt that reads: Mrs. Wentworth!

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

Hello onlookers of my mothers blog. Hi my name is Katie. Ohmygoodness. you have NO IDEA of how much i am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with this Incredible, amazing, gorgeous, handsome, mysterious, loveable, irrisistable, Teel-Blue eyed man of WOW. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!! sorry kristin, i think i have officially replaced edward cullen.