ode to rbc or six things i love about russ


i just wanted to write this little love note to my man--here are six things i love about russ:

*he lets me put my cold feet on his legs when i get into bed
*he makes me an omelette for breakfast every morning
*if mine or the girls hands are cold, he will cup them and hold his hands around them and blow hot air into them--works like a charm!
*he works a dress-shirt and tie like NOBODY'S BUSINESS! he is the best dressed man that i know personally and it doesn't hurt that he's incredibly handsome. 
*he likes to take rides with me in the car and turn the radio up loud and just belt it out
*he is a hopeless romantic in a time where hopeless romantics are hard to come by
i love rbc!

9 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Russ is a great guy! You are a lucky girl.

Becky, yep said...

I could tell he was a romantic by the first 5 things! I'm jealous...my guy doesn't have a romantic bone in his sexy hot bod!

Allison said...

Ya the foot thing did it for me. If I touch the sman with my piggies, it's over, he has a complete freak out. Russ has got to be the nicest person alive. What a catch!

Heidi said...

I learned a few new things about that stud muffin Russ. I never knew he had it in him to belt it out. I'm quite proud.

the rbc said...

This would be a first for me on the big bad blog and I have to say that until this blog, I didn't have much to say. I do have to say that I love my woman so much and would do anything for her. I live and exist just for her. You are all I need baby.

Joellen said...

rbc you are the best. I love what you said about mindi, that has to be the nicest thing i have ever heard. it warms my heart.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a sweet guy you got! An omelette every morning?! That is amazing, he is a keeper! :)

Anonymous said...

If only all of us had a blog to epress our feelings for the whole little valley metropolitan area to view. Then I would never have to say it in person. Rock on Sage Hollow, Rock on Fire Crotches, Rock on Russ Clove may the waves of life never drag you down by your huge bracelet (you know what I mean!!!!!)

Mindi said...

hey--we have that bracelet if you want to borrow it. it will cost you, though...we can work out a timeshare deal with a small down, low interest payment plan for any interested parties......
in the meantime we will continute our shallow, self-promotion and will keep rocking it out! thanks for the love