shimmer lotion from bath & bodyworks is my jam.


i've posted before about the fact that i am a magpie--that's the bird that is attracted to shiny, glittery objects-- so anything i come across that sparkles becomes my new favorite thing.

my friend gave me a bottle of bath and body works shimmer lotion a few weeks ago and i was in love instantly. for me, it's a "no-brainer" as it:

a. comes from bath and body which has yummy smells for a decentish price.

b. makes me shine like a disco ball.


i've used it in all sorts of different fragrances--sensual amber (ooh-la-la) and passion fruit are a couple of my faves--and have had many people comment on how glittery i am. which i ONLY take as a compliment. even if it wasn't meant to be one.

6 comments:

tiburon said...

Hey - it is supposed to be your favorite piece of jewelry! Although sparkly does fall into the category.

I am sad - i waited all morning for you to call. No call. :(

Mindi said...

whoops. my bad. i think i have add today.
i call you long time, baby!

Holly H. said...

I love that lotion too! You know they make it in a spray too... It's perfect for church. LOL!

Malea Ellett said...

I love this stuff too! So does my little one. Oh, and btw, thanks for having sweet music, I put your blog on when I'm working on pics!

Mindi said...

hey! thanks for making my week! i am glad that at least one person might be able to hear my sweet tunes. malea, i am gonna get with you sometime next week to talk about photos. thanks, babe!

Erica Onelove said...

It's fixed!!!!

I had to see who sang "Umbrella" acoustic. It just became my new fave.....love.

Thanks for being my music source Mindi!