thank you russ clove for helping me SHIT UP OUR WALLS

one of the coolest things about my man is that he will hang up a picture/coat hook/shelf/closet organizer, etc., within 5 minutes of my asking it. usually he protests at least a little, rolls his eyes a LOT, then he will have whipped out his hammer and screwdriver and tape measure and has the job done before i walk back into the room. i know many wives who will ask and ask and ask and then beg and plead and whine and finally just do it themselves. i got lucky with this one and i know that he does it to make me happy. so, i would like to give mad props to my high school sweetheart and love of my life --thanks, honey! i love you!

7 comments:

tiburon said...

Love that Russ hangs your business. So not jillious, for I think that he and Adam may have been seperated at birth ;)

Me and The Boys said...

Whatta GUY!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Lucky girl!

Christine said...

That's so great-and it's nice that he'll do it so quickily. My hubby will complain, agree to do it, but then it will take a while to do it.-Only because he's so busy. You can't blame the poor guy.

Mia said...

Oh, your tag to this post cracks me up! Love that he hangs your business.

Anonymous said...

What's not to absolutely LOVE about RBC? I definitely hang my own "business"...or get Russ to do it! I don't even ask anymore...

Amy said...

Mindi-
I know why RBC is such the prompt hanger... I have seen the holes in the wall you make when you hang your own crap. I know he is awesome, but I really think he is afraid of all the patching he will have to do. I will never forget when you lived at La Paloma and were taking your Christmas stuff down... I loved how he was going "Ape" over the holes in the wall and you just sat there laughing. He still has nightmares about how he had to fix all the walls before you could move to your new house.