i'm obsessed with the girl's nick and nora pajamas from target.

this is totally random, but i am a little bit obsessed with girl's pajamas by nick and nora. you can buy them at target and i am going to bear my testimony about how much i can't live without them and why you shouldn't.
i heart them so because they are CHEAP-- the nightgowns and the shorts and capri sets are $14.99 and the long sleeved, long pants pajamas are $19.99. they go on sale about every 4-6 weeks, down to $12.99 and $14.99, respectively.

i heart them because they are SOFT-- they are made out of 100% polyester, so they are slick and slippery like satin, and super comfy.

i heart them because they are STYLISH-- i love the bright, whimsical patterns they use. i am always just disappointed that they don't make them in my size.

but probably the reason why i heart them the most is because they WASH UP LIKE A DREAM-- i hate on pj's that ball up after 2 times through the laundry. these just wash and wash and wash and still look brand new a year later. i am not kidding.


they make them in about 4-6 different styles and lots 'o fabrics:










also my girls have all had the pajamas pictured.  they are the cutest little ladies in them.

17 comments:

Devri said...

We have these, and we heart them too.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

lol i wish i had some! they are just sooo cute on my sisters. i swear, for real, my sisters have more than 5 or 6 pairs of these pjs. i heart them. alot.

Jori said...

Those are hella cute! I need to buy some immediately.

Hannah said...

ooh! I love them!

Holly H. said...

My friend Patrece is gonna freak out over this! Her daughter won't wear anything but a nightgown... As for me and my boys, still sweats and a t.

L and T said...

let us know when they are on sale

Pedaling said...

you've convinced me and i will get me some--so grateful for these blogs that keep me a spendin' the $$ on a regular basis.

by the way, i've never commented before, but i look at your blog often, it's a fun one for sure, you do a great job and are very entertaining.

Misty said...

These are adorable and I bet so cute on skinny teen girls! :)

rachel said...

So cute! Growing up even takes the fun out of pj's ...if only we could stay little forever:)

Lesley said...

I'm there. Have I ever told you that Ellie only wears "kajamas." She is stripping the minute in the door. I will have to get her some.

tammy said...

Those are pretty dang cute. I wonder if it would cause much harm to insist my boys wear them? Why or why can't they make them in our size?

Unknown said...

every mother w/ daughters needed this post...thanks

simply kris said...

katey is a needin' some new jammers. thanks for sharing.

Mia said...

I bought a pair of nick and nora pj bottoms for ladies at Nordstrom's years ago and I still wear them all the time. I wonder if they just no longer make them for the big girls...

Anonymous said...

Real cute, I have super hero themes all over in this casa!

Omgirl said...

I really miss cute jammies now that I have my fancy symbolic ones, if you know what I mean.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Super Cute! We need to get matchy matchy poo-poo ones for our giant blog-sleep-over! ;)