thankful thursday

this week i am thankful for:

good friends and good family

the fact that our ghetto rec center is getting new spin bikes--yahoo!!

that my baby turned 14. and is going to her first stake dance on saturday night. yikes.

for a mother who loves me always and still calls me her baby

that my husband takes my car and gets it washed for me on saturday afternoons. he is an incredible caretaker and i'm so thankful for him.  he rules.

but today i am especially grateful for my baby and little caboose.  i sometimes have so many things going on that i am missing the important things.  i'm trying to slow down and have more puzzle time with her.  she's growing up super fast and it's a strange and wistful feeling seeing her start to grow up.  please stay little, my baby. 

15 comments:

Devri said...

Wow, I think you have posted like a milion posts in like a day... Hey thanks for hookin' a girl up. I am thankful for you chika....

rachel said...

Saweet list this week....I heart thankful thursdays, they always make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

That is a good list, I agree!

Lesley said...

amen

Holly H. said...

ahhh... what a sweet, sentimental post today. Love it!

tammy said...

Ah stake dances -- the memories.
Great list!

Devri said...

Stake dances.. What next, I am still trying to find away to create a potion, to skip puberty..

Michael said...

You should also be thankful that RBC buys you a new cell phone every other month. He is a GOOD MAN! You should show him just how thankful you are!!

Hacking it up said...

Great list! I really need to start doing that...I have much to be thankful for!!

Suzie said...

way to rock the TT.

and that little glasses girl you have? as cute as they come.


oh, and also-to your adorable 14 year old,
Happy Birthday to you Kaitlyn!!!
Hope you score some good slow dancin at the dance...

Shauna said...

First stake dance how freaky, what a sweet hubby to wash your car each week. OK, the post on Courtney Love, how scary is she?

Misty said...

Such great things to be thankful for.

Mia said...

Oh man, first stake dance huh?!?! She will love it and have a great time, I'm sure of it. A mom who still calls you her baby and a sweet hubby, you have it made in the shade chicka!

Melissa said...

A man after my own heart...likes a clean car!!

Oh and BTW, I don't know why my blog is retarded and doesn't show up on the tracker thingy...Tara has told me this as well. Must be cause I'm special :)

tiburon said...

fantastic list!! :)

Can Russ swing by and take my ultra cool minivan for a wash too?